RSPCA POLICY NOT TO ACCEPT ABANDONED PETS

HOW THE RSPCA DEAL WITH LOST PETS

WHAT THE RSPCA DONT WANT YOU TO KNOW

Friday 27 January 2012

CHILDISH ARROGANCE OF RSPCA

DONT YOU KNOW I AM AN INSPECTOR?

AN RSPCA inspector has said he will have to catch the bus to respond to emergency incidents in Southport after Sefton Council refused his appeal over a parking fine.
Iain Robertson was given the £70 penalty while attending a pigeon in distress in Chapel Street last month.
iain robertson, if I can't win, I'm not playing

Mr Robertson said: “I want people in Southport to know I will be delayed getting to jobs as I will have to park elsewhere and catch the bus to incidents. This may cause problems as I doubt the driver will let me on with injured animals, but I can’t afford to pay these fines.”
http://www.southportvisiter.co.uk/southport-news/southport-southport-news/2012/01/26/sefton-council-rejects-rspca-inspector-iain-robertson-s-appeal-over-parking-fine-101022-30199477/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The RSPCA are ordinary members of the public - if we're not careful they'll be parking in the middle of the road, claiming they're putting more healthy dogs down as a "matter of urgency". Let that arrogant little man use public transport for a bit - at least it will keep him from prosecuting disabled OAPs and mentally-ill children.